Customers of Kotak Mahindra Bank have access to the greatest online services available. Many banking-related services are available at your fingertips when you use these digital services. You may access and manage your account using your phone or computer.
If you don’t have a physical card with you and need to utilize it for online purchases, one such solution is the Kotak Virtual Debit Card. We’ll look at how to check your Kotak Virtual Debit Card online in this guide.
Today in This Article We Lean About View Kotak Virtual Debit Card Online From Different ways. If You want to Know View Kotak Virtual Debit Card Online So carefully read our Complete Article For Better Understanding So here is a Complete Guide How To View Kotak Virtual Debit Card Online
Documents Required To view Kotak Virtual Card online
- Kotak Bank CRN Number, Username, and Password
- To verify an internet banking login, you must have your registered mobile number with you.
- Install and register the Kotak 811 App on your smartphone.
How to view Kotak Virtual Debit Card on Kotak 811 App
On your computer, use the Kotak 811 App.
Select Kotak 811 from the drop-down menu.
Then select Virtual Debit Card from the drop-down menu.
On the screen, you can now see the Card number and Expiry Date.
Tap the Show CVV option to see the CVV number.
Done You have your Kotak 811 card data despite the fact that you do not have a physical debit card.
How to view Kotak Virtual Debit Card using Internet Banking
- Open the Kotak Bank Internet Banking website kotak on your computer or smartphone.
- Then on the ‘Login’ button, enter your CRN/Username, then your Password, and last, click on the ‘Secure Login’ button.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. On the screen, enter the OTP and click the ‘Secure Login’ button.
- Click the ‘Cards’ option on the left side menu from the main login page.
- Select the ‘Debit Card’ option from the sub-menu.
- You may now see your Kotak Debit Card number and Expiry Date on the screen.
- Click the ‘Show CVV button to see the CVV.
- You must turn on the ‘Online E-commerce transactions on your card in order to perform an online transaction/E-com transaction.
How to enable online transactions for Kotak Debit cards?
On your computer or smartphone, go to the Kotak Internet Banking website.
Use your CRN/Username and Password to log in.
Click the ‘Cards’ option on the left side menu from the main login page.
Select the Debit Card option from the sub-menu.
Then select ‘Click here to view/modify the limit on your Debit Card’ from the drop-down menu.
Turn on ‘Ecom/Online‘ transactions from the screen, under the Domestic channel.
You can also allow contactless, ATM, and point-of-sale transactions.
For international transactions, follow the same steps.
Finally to save the changes, click the ‘Confirm’ button.
Done The online transaction enabled notification will now be delivered to you through SMS and email.
I Hope you Like These Methods we Told You View Kotak Virtual Debit Card Online If you need More Help To View Kotak Virtual Debit Card Online Comment below we Solve your Problems
Hi Everyone Stabery is a Technology & News Portal Website. I and My 3 Team Mates Work on This News Portal Website. We Upload Daily News About Technology, Health, Sports, Trending News From Around The World with Correct Information. For More Information Visit our Social Profiles.