Customers with an ICICI Bank account can order and receive any of the bank’s debit cards. You must activate the card before you may use it once you obtain it. We’ll go over how to activate your ICICI debit card online step by step in this guide.
Today in This Article We Lean About ICICI Debit card activation online From Different ways. If You want to Know ICICI Debit card activation online So carefully read our Complete Article For Better Understanding So here is a Complete Guide on How To ICICI Debit card activation online
Documents Required For ICICI Debit card activation online
- ICICI debit card details Card number expiry date CVV number, and Debit Grid wrote on the back of the card are all required for ICICI debit card activation.
- Date of Birth The account holder’s date of birth. DOB of the primary account holder in the case of a joint account.
- Registered Mobile Number You should have your bank’s registered mobile number with you.
- The registered mobile phone number must be active and capable of receiving text messages and making phone calls.
- It will be advantageous if you have registered an email address. Learn how to update your ICICI bank email address.
- User ID and password for ICICI net banking.
- Installing and registering the iMobile app is required. Read about how to register for a mobile app.
Create a PIN for your ICICI Debit card.
You must generate a PIN for your card after receiving it in the mail (to your registered address). You have four options for doing so: internet banking, iMobile App, and contacting the phone banking number.
PIN generation for ICICI Debit cards can be done by calling customer service.
This method is useful if you do not yet have internet banking credentials or if you are unable to use the internet for some reason.
Open a phone app and dial ICICI customer care from your registered mobile number
The customer service number for ICICI bank debit card pin generation is 18601207777.
Select the language for the IVRS menu once the call is connected.
Press 1 to access your banking account.
The IVRS will inform you of your account balance before proceeding to the next option. To generate a debit card PIN listen to the menu and press 0 on your keyboard.
Now type in your debit card number (16 digits) OR account number (12 digits).
Then, in MMYY format, input the expiration date.
Then in DDMMYYYY
Now, enter your debit card’s CVV code.
You can now customize the four-digit ATM PIN to your preferences.
Done The procedure of generating an ICICI debit card pin is now complete without the use of the internet.
How to get a PIN for your ICICI debit card by going to an ATM.
This method of generating atm pin is still commonly used. Because this approach does not require an internet connection or access to net banking, anyone having an ATM card and a registered cellphone number can use it at any time.
- Bring your debit card and registered mobile number to the nearest ICICI ATM.
- First, insert the card and choose the language.
- Then choose the ‘PIN Generation’ option, followed by generating OTP.
- Press the Continue button after entering your registered mobile number.
- You must enter your date of birth in the DDMMYYYY
- On your registered mobile number, you will receive an OTP.
- Insert your debit card once more and click PIN Generation, then choose ‘Already have an OTP’.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to your phone.
- You can now enter the four-digit PIN and confirm your selection by typing the same PIN again.
ICICI Debit card PIN generation using Internet banking
Internet banking is used to generate the PIN for an ICICI debit card.
Open the ICIC net banking website icicibank on your computer or smartphone browser
Enter your user id and password by clicking the Log in button.
Select the ‘CARDS&LOANS’ option from the menu and then the ‘DEBIT/ATM CARD’ option.
The virtual debit card can be seen on the new page. Select ‘Generate PIN’ from the drop-down menu.
Select the account number, card number, and then the CVV of the debit card on the new page. To proceed to the verification page, click Submit.
You will now get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the appropriate field and press the Submit button.
Enter the numerals from the debit grid for the asked letters on the new. These numbers are printed on the back of your ICICI debit card.
You can customize the four-digit PIN to your preferences. Retype the PIN and press the ‘Generate Now’ button.
Done! The generation of ICICI debit card PINs using Internet banking has been accomplished.
Turn on the UPI feature
- UPI is the quickest way to send money pay bills and conduct other daily transactions. To use the UPI you’ll need a debit card that’s been activated as well as the registered cellphone number.
- You can use the UPI feature of the iMobile App or any other popular UPI Apps like GPay PhonePe and others. We’ll look at how to use UPI ID in the PhonePe app.
- On your smartphone, download and open the PhonePe app
- Use the same phone number that is registered with the bank to sign up for the app
- Then, at the bottom of the app, hit ‘My Money
- Select ‘Bank Accounts’ from the drop-down menu
- From the bottom of the screen, select ‘Add New Bank Account
- Choose a bank account from the drop-down menu and let the app pull up your account information.
- Then choose a bank account and enter your debit card number’s last six digits.
- Also, tap the Confirm button after entering the ATM PIN.
- Your registered mobile number will now receive an OTP. On the screen, enter the OTP and then press the Confirm button.
- After you’ve double-checked your information, you can enter the NEW UPI PIN on the screen.
- Press the Continue button after entering the UPI PIN a second time.
- Done Your UPI PIN has now been set, and you can use it in any UPI app. When someone asks for your UPI PIN, don’t give it out or enter it.
At least one transaction should be completed
You can now perform any one minor transaction to fully activate your ICICI debit card after you generate a PIN, enable online transactions, and set a UPI PIN.
I Hope you Like These Methods we Told You ICICI Debit card activation online If you need More Help To ICICI Debit card activation online Comment below we Solve your Problems
Hi Everyone Stabery is a Technology & News Portal Website. I and My 3 Team Mates Work on This News Portal Website. We Upload Daily News About Technology, Health, Sports, Trending News From Around The World with Correct Information. For More Information Visit our Social Profiles.