Do you have a post office account in any of India’s post offices? Do you know how to check a post office Account balance? Today I’ll talk about checking your post office account Balance. Anyone can now start a free post office savings account. You can also start a savings account at the post office from your home. This account can be used to check your account balance, receive a summary, and transfer funds.
A lot of things were sent across the country via the post office before the 1980s. With time, the Post Office has gotten more modern and advanced, resulting in greater service. Now you can use the Post Office for banking operations like account opening, FD, PPF, and Net Banking.
Everyone now gets a free post office savings account. You can start a savings account at the post office from home. With this account, you may check your balance, get a mini-statement, and transfer funds. See how to check your post office account balance online and offline.
Things Required To Check Post office Account Balance
- Your mobile phone number must be registered.
- You must have a post office savings account.
- Keep your CIF number handy to check your balance on the go
- To send or receive an SMS, an active SMS pack is required.
How To Check Post Office Account Balance
There are a lot of Online & offline Methods To Check Balance like By Mis calls, by Sending SMS, and From the IPPB Mobile Banking app, By Phone Banking, and from UPI App and QR Code.
1. Check Post Office Account Balance By Sending SMS
To use SMS Banking, you must first register your cellphone number by sending the word “REGISTER” to 7738062873. After successful registration, you can send an SMS using the format shown below. BAL to 7738062873. This SMS will return your Post Office Bank account balance.
- Send the text REGISTER to the number 7738062873, using your registered mobile number as the sender identifier.
- Once you have successfully registered for SMS banking, you can check your account balance by texting the text BAL to the number 7738062873.
2. Check Post office Account Balance by Mobile App
Check balance from Mobile App is also easy like Install the IPPB Mobile Banking app on your phone.
Account number, Customer ID (CIF), DOB, Registered cellphone number OTP-verify your details. Once registered, enter your MPIN to access the app. On the dashboard, you can check your post office balance. Here are the Complete Steps.
- First of All, Install the IPPB Mobile Banking app on your phone.
- To register on the App, provide your account number, CIF number, date of birth, and cellphone number.
- Enter the OTP on your phone to validate your identity.
- In case of a registration failure, reset your MPIN.
- The dashboard now shows the account balance.
3. Check Your Post office Account Balance by Miss calls
To register for missed call banking, dial 8424046556 from your cell phone. Once enrolled, make a missed call to the same number to check your post office savings account amount and obtain a short statement. Here are Below Complete Steps.
- To register for missed call banking, dial 8424054994 from your registered cellphone number.
- Now, text the word missed to the number 8424046556.
- You will receive an SMS in a few moments with your account balance information.
- Give missed to 8424026886 to receive a small statement.
4. Using Phone banking Check Post Office Account balance
Call 155299 from your registered mobile number. Next, select the language, then account information.
Now select Get account balance to hear your account’s balance.155299 is a toll-free number for India. Here are below Complet Steps.
- Dial 155299 from your registered cellphone number.
- Select the language, then account details.
- Now select Get account balance to hear your account’s balance.
- Over IVRS, select the number or option that reads “to know your account balance” and push 5 or any button that says so.
- 155299 is a toll-free number.
5. Check Post office Account Balance by QR Code
To Check Balance Using QR Code first Scan the QR code on the post office’s QR card. Your registered mobile number will receive an OTP. input OTP. You can now check the balance using OVD (Officially Valid Document). Follow the below Complete Steps.
- Scan the QR code printed on the QR card that was provided by the post office bank.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, and you must input this OTP to proceed.
- Enter the OVD verification code at this point.
- You will be able to obtain your account balance over the phone.
6. Know Your Post office Account balance using UPI App
UPI is a quick and easy way to check your balance. Simply link your Post Office Bank account to UPI apps like Google Pay, PhonePe, BHIM, Paytm. Login to UPI with your password, select your linked bank account, select Check balance, enter your UPI PIN and the balance will be displayed.
- First, Download any UPI app. Many UPI apps are accessible on Google Play/App Store. For now, PhonePe App.
- Enter your cellphone number and ATM card details now.
- After registering, go to the home page and select Check Balance.
- With UPI, you may check your Post Office account balance on your phone.
7. Check Post office Account Balance by Passbook
Alternatively, you can check your account balance with a passbook by visiting your local post office branch. Bank officials should be asked to update your bank passbook. Once the update has been completed, you will be able to view your most recent account balance as well as all of the transaction data in the passbook.
8. Check Post Office Account Balance Online
You Can Check Your Post office balance Online by Internet banking by the Following methods. You can only use this feature if you have access to post office Internet Banking. Ensure your mobile number is linked to your account. If you are a new customer and wish to use the Post Office Net Banking service, you must first register. Log in with your User ID and Password to check your post office account balance.
Frequently Asked Question
How to check post office account balance?
There are numerous online and offline methods to check your Post office Account balance, including miscalling 8424046556, sending SMS 7738062873, using the IPPB Mobile Banking app, using Phone Banking, using the UPI App, and scanning a QR code with your phone.
Post office balance check online?
You Also Check Your Post office balance Online by Internet banking. You can only use this feature if you have access to post office Internet Banking. Ensure your mobile number is linked to your account. If you are a new customer and wish to use the Post Office Net Banking service, you must first register.Log in with your User ID and Password to check your post office account balance.
Do post office savings account balance check?
There are many ways to check your balance online and offline, including phone calls, SMS, the IPPB Mobile Banking app, phone banking, UPI app, and QR code.
Hi Everyone Stabery is a Technology & News Portal Website. I and My 3 Team Mates Work on This News Portal Website. We Upload Daily News About Technology, Health, Sports, Trending News From Around The World with Correct Information. For More Information Visit our Social Profiles.