Application for a Nigerian driving license is straightforward, and you’ll have no problems if you follow the instructions in this article to the letter. Today in This Article We Lean About Apply For A Driving License Online In Nigeria easily. If You want to Know Apply For A Driving License Online. So carefully read our Complete Article For Better Understanding So here is a Complete Guide on How To Apply For A Driving License Online In Nigeria.
Documents Required To Apply For A Driving License Online
- You must enroll in a driver’s education course at a federal road safety corps-accredited driving school (FRSC)
- You’ll have to take a driving test under the supervision of a VIO member alone (vehicle inspection officers)
- you’ll quickly be granted a certificate of driving competency after passing a test
- Fill out the application completely and send it in with the appropriate money.
- After passing the VIO’s driving exam, you have two options for obtaining your driver’s license: any of the two procedures described below.
Apply For A Driving License Online In Nigeria fees
A new driver’s license application’s application fee
8,000 Naira for the Driving School Certificate
Price of VIO driving test certificate in Nigeria: Naira one thousand
a 500-naira certificate of successful completion of an eye examination
The cost of paying for a driver’s license is either 6,350 Naira (3 years) or 10,450 Naira (5 years validity)
Apply For A Driving License Online In Nigeria
Apply For A Driving License Online first visit https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/
And Click the website’s Driver’s License Application Form.
You’ll see a menu of options emerge as a result of this. “New Driver’s License” will appear as an option.
Click Validate once you’ve entered the test certificate number in the appropriate area on the page.
After the verification of the phone number has been completed. Complete the online application form.
Pay the registration fee online and take a printout of the confirmation form that displays once you’ve submitted your information.
United Bank for Africa, UNION bank, First City Monument Bank, and Wema bank are a few of the banks that accept this payment.
Hi Everyone Stabery is a Technology & News Portal Website. I and My 3 Team Mates Work on This News Portal Website. We Upload Daily News About Technology, Health, Sports, Trending News From Around The World with Correct Information. For More Information Visit our Social Profiles.