The ICICI Internet banking service allows you to send money to a beneficiary account via IMPS NEFT or RTGS. The recipient must first be added to your ICICI bank account. Using your mobile/laptop you can add easily the payee online.
Documents Required To Add Beneficiary in ICICI Bank
Mobile phone number – You must have your mobile phone number with you. Read this article to learn how to change your ICICI Bank mobile number.
Account Number and Debit Card Number – You’ll need your account number and an ICICI debit card to register on iMobile.
To use the iMobile App you’ll need a smartphone with an active internet connection.
To log in to your ICICI internet banking account you must have your internet banking user id and password.
Account Holder Name IFSC Code and Beneficiary Account Number
How can I add a beneficiary to my ICICI Internet Banking account?
- You can add payees to your ICICI net banking account at any moment.
- Open the ICICI Netbanking website icicibank on your PC or smartphone browser.
- To log in to your account enter your Username and Password.
- From the homepage go to the main menu and select Payment Fund Transfer.
- Select the Funds Transfer option from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Add New Payee button on the new page.
- Select ICICI bank payee or Other Bank payee as the type of payee on the next page that appears.
- Fill in the Beneficiary account name account type account number and IFSC code.
- Then press the Next button to double-check the information. To preserve the information click the Confirm Payee button.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. To confirm the beneficiary enter the OTP on the screen and click the Confirm Payee button.
- If you are unable to receive OTP by SMS you can obtain OTP via phone call by selecting the option Get OTP on Call.
- TheyThe beneficiary has now been added to your account successfully
How To add a beneficiary from ICICI Bank iMobile app
Log in with a four-digit Easy PIN or Fingerprint Authentication on the iMobile App.
The My Saving Account card can be seen at the top portion of the app from the main dashboard. If you have any other cards swipe them left or right and place the savings account card in the middle.
Tap the Fund Transfer option under the Transact option tab.
Tap the Add/Manage Payee option on the new page.
Choose ICICI bank OR Other Bank as the payee type on the webpage. I’ve chosen a different bank account.
Enter the Payee Account Holder Name Account Number Re-enter Account Number IFSC Code and Account Type as Saving or Current on the same page. You may also specify a nickname for the account to make it easier to find the payee in the future.
Tap the Proceed button once you’ve filled in all of the essential information.
On the new page double-check all of the information you submitted and click the Submit button.
Your registered mobile number will now receive an OTP. Click the Submit button after entering the OTP.
Done Your Payee has now been added to the list of beneficiaries
How long does it take for an ICICI beneficiary to be activated/ Activated time?
The beneficiary must be activated within 30 minutes. You will be able to transfer funds to the newly added recipient after 30 minutes.
You can also add up to ten beneficiaries every day using online banking or the iMobile App.
Hi Everyone Stabery is a Technology & News Portal Website. I and My 3 Team Mates Work on This News Portal Website. We Upload Daily News About Technology, Health, Sports, Trending News From Around The World with Correct Information. For More Information Visit our Social Profiles.