Online transactions are blocked by default on freshly issued debit cards according to RBI regulations. You must manually enable your debit card for online transactions such as POS and international transactions when you receive your card. We’ll look at how to activate your ICICI debit card for online transactions in this post.
Today in This Article We Lean About Activate ICICI Debit Card For Online Transactions From Different ways. If You want to Know Activate ICICI Debit Card For Online Transactions So carefully read our Complete Article For Better Understanding So here is a Complete Guide How To Activate ICICI Debit Card For Online Transaction
Documents Required To Activate ICICI Debit Card For Online Transaction
- You should have your ICICI debit card with you.
- Before you may use the card for online transactions you must first create a PIN. Learn how to generate a pin for your ICICI debit card.
- You must have your registered mobile phone with you and be able to receive SMS. Learn how to update your ICICI bank mobile number.
- Username and password for internet banking.
- Installed and registered the iMobile App on your phone. Learn how to register a mobile app online.
Activate ICICI debit card for the online transaction using iMobile App
On your PC launch the iMobile App.
Now at the bottom of the screen select Services
Tap the ‘Cards Services’ option from the services menu then the Modify Debit Card Limit option.
Select the account number and debit card number from the new page.
Now you can enable the Online transaction and set the limit for it.
Enable the Tap&Pay transaction and set the limit in the same way.
To enable international transactions to go to the screen’s ‘International’ option and select the sort of transaction you want to perform.
After you’ve enabled all of the relevant transactions click the Submit button.
Done Your card is now eligible for domestic and international online transactions.
Activate ICICI debit card for online transaction from ICICI net banking
- Using your computer or smartphone browser go toICICI bank to access ICICI net banking.
- Then on the Login button type in your user id and password.
- Select Cards&Loans from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ATM/Debit Card’ option from the submenu
- Click the Manage Card Limits option on the screen now.
- Select the debit card on the new page and then turn on the ‘Retails transactions E-Commerce transaction’s and Contactless transactions options. Set a limit for each transaction as well.
- Finally, click the Submit button then input the OTP obtained on your registered mobile number on the new page then click the Submit button.
- Now input the digits from the debit grid displayed on the backside of your debit card and press the Submit button.
- Your new limit has been set and you can now use your ICICI debit card online.
Activate ICICI debit card for the online transactions by calling customer care
Dial 18601207777 from your registered mobile number to access your ICICI phone banking account.
Choose a language for the IVRS menu.
You can speak Enable online transactions immediately from the new menu or wait until IVRS tells you the menu.
Wait for the next menu after pressing 1 for the Savings account.
To manage your debit card limitations press 5.
Enter the 16-digit account number or the 12-digit debit card number.
Input your debit card PIN or press 2 to authenticate with an OTP and enter the OTP that was sent to your registered mobile number.
Press 1 to enable domestic usage 2 to manage domestic usage and 1 to enable it.
Your vehicle has been successfully activated. You can also enable domestic/international ships ATM withdrawal and e-commerce.
I Hope you Like These Methods we Told You Activate ICICI Debit Card For Online Transaction If you need More Help To Activate ICICI Debit Card For Online Transaction Comment below we Solve your Problems
Hi Everyone Stabery is a Technology & News Portal Website. I and My 3 Team Mates Work on This News Portal Website. We Upload Daily News About Technology, Health, Sports, Trending News From Around The World with Correct Information. For More Information Visit our Social Profiles.